It seems my crock pot only sees a lot of use during the ghastly downtime months when comfort food is in high demand to soothe the downtime blues, or when I’m lazy.
Seeing as its still summer, you can attribute this post to the ultimate. This delicate haze is rich and so veritably dupable with a handy birthstone lying around.
Tear out gobbets and soak up the haze to your heart’s content.
All you need is about 15 twinkles fix time for this and you can cook and forget while you sleep and viola, a hearty mess staying for you the coming day. Who says you ca n’t multitask while you sleep?
Creamy Chicken, Mushrooms and Wild Rice Soup Video
- 2 boneless skinless funk guts, cut into bite- sized pieces
- 1/4 mug unheroic onion, diced
- / 2 mug wild rice
- 2 mugs firmed mixed vegetables
- 1 mug straw mushrooms
- 2 barrels( 10 oz.) condensed cream of potato haze
- 2 mugs funk broth
- tablespoon savant
- tablespoon rosemary
- 1 mug half and half
- swab and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing coliseum, mix together onions, wild rice, vegetables, mushrooms, potato haze and funk broth
- Season with savant, rosemary, swab and pepper to taste
- Place the funk pieces in the slow cooker
- Pour the haze admixture over the funk and stir to combine
- Cover and cook on the low heat setting for 8 hours
- Stir in half and half and cook on high for 30 twinkles
- Dish and serve hot.
Aldo Read :- 6 Healthy Soup Recipes for Kids