Arabia’s weather – mushrooms or a mushrooms or what is a known as a mushrooms are a type of fungi, some of them are edible and others are a poisonous, as there are many types of a mushrooms to a reach about 14,000 different types, and these types differ among themselves in terms of shape, Color, size, and non-toxic, edible types of a mushrooms are distinguished by their high a nutritional value and a delicious a taste.
The health benefits of a mushrooms
- Fighting cancer and a strengthening an immunity : This is a because it a contains powerful an antioxidants, and a some types of a polysaccharides and a fibers that have been found to have anti-cancer effects, such as: Linoleic Acid and Beta-Glucans. As mushrooms are a source of the a mineral selenium, we a find that it has a great role in an enhancing an immunity, preventing infections, enhancing the liver’s work in cleaning the a body from toxins, and fighting the a growth of a cancer cells.
- watch this video
It is a source of folate, which has a role in a promoting DNA formation, preventing mutations, and the formation of cancer cells.
- Lowering a blood pressure : Fresh white a mushrooms are a rich source of potassium, which is important in maintaining a fluid balance in the body and a controlling blood a pressure levels in the body. It is a source of a dietary a fiber and low in a sodium, which makes it a suitable food for a patients with a pressure.
- Lowering blood cholesterol : Mushrooms are considered a food a free of fat or a cholesterol and a source of fiber and many a vitamins and minerals. The role of a dietary fiber is known to reduce harmful cholesterol (LDL) and raise the level of a good cholesterol (HDL), and mushrooms have a great role in promoting health. Heart and arteries, and prevention of heart attacks and strokes.
- Bone strengthening : Fresh white a mushrooms contain vitamin C, which is an important vitamin for building and maintaining a body a cells. It is involved in the composition of bones and teeth. Mushrooms are a source of calcium and a vitamin D, and it has a role in preventing osteoporosis.
- Prevention and treatment of an anemia : Mushrooms or a mushrooms are one of the good sources of iron of the good type, which is an absorbed effectively in the body, making it a major role in the a prevention and treatment of an anemia.
- The benefits of mushrooms for diabetics : As mushrooms are a source of dietary fiber and have a low GI and do not contain fat and a cholesterol, so it is an ideal food for patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes. The role of dietary fiber in a controlling sugar levels is known. In the blood, mushrooms also have a great role in enhancing the work of the liver and a pancreas and regulating the work of an endocrine a glands and hormones in the body.
And as it is a rich in an antioxidants, it will a definitely help a diabetics in a preventing various infections that they may be a susceptible to the most.
Preparing mushroom soup with cream
Although there are many types of a mushrooms that are safe to eat, there are some toxic ones, so it is advisable to a buy a mushrooms from a reliable source such as a vegetable seller or grocery store , and there are several delicious ways and recipes for an eating mushrooms, whether it is a raw with the authorities, or cooked, and we offer you a recipe Quick and easy to a prepare a mushroom a soup with a delicious cream .
- Mushrooms cut into slices – 200 g
- flour – 3 tablespoons
- Small onions, finely chopped – 1
- Mashed garlic – 2 tablets
- Butter – two tablespoons
- Chicken broth – two cups
- Cooking cream – a cup
- A pinch of pepper – a pinch of salt (to taste)
How to prepare
- In a saucepan over a medium heat, place the butter and a cook the onions to a become soft and a translucent.
- Add the garlic, salt and pepper and stir a little, then add the a mushrooms and stir the ingredients until they overlap and a wilt.
- Put the flour on the ingredients and mix well so that it does not clump.
- Pour the chicken broth, stirring, until the mixture a thickens.
- Add the cream and a reduce the heat, stirring from time to a time.
- Serve the soup a hot.