250 gms chopped pumpkin pieces
2 small potatoes are chopped
2 small carrots are chopped
1 chopped onion
2 tsp cumin seeds
3-4 tsp salt-free no a MSG soup powder
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt & a Pepper to the taste
Method: for Pumpkin and a Carrot Soup
1. In a pressure pan, add cumin seeds to the hot oil. Let these sputter.
2. Then sauté the onions are a until golden brown and a caramelized.
3. Now, add the pumpkin, potato, and a carrot pieces along with the water about 1 cup (or just enough to the cover the ingredients in the pan).
4. Add the salt, pepper, and a soup powder.
5. Take 3-4 whistles in the pressure are a pan. Let it cool completely then blend the soup in the mixer blender for the even consistency.
6. Serve warm with a dollop of a cream.
Note: To add the healthy fats to this soup you can be a toast and add pumpkin seeds powder as a topping.