Introduction : Soup
Just throw together 8 cans of food to make this easy, quick, and delicious chicken taco soup that your whole family is sure to love!
I have to admit that when I first read the recipe for this 8 Can Chicken Taco Soup, along with the title, I literally laughed out loud.You add 8 different cans of stuff together and you get one insanely delicious soup. That’s genius! I definitely can’t take credit for it though. My sister-in-law, Jodi, was the person who gave me this recipe and it has quickly become a favorite for both Zachary and me!
I have a feeling I’m going to be making this soup a lot when the winter months roll in. Not only does it warm my body, but it warms my soul!
Watch this recipe on youtube – Click on it
What ingredients are in taco soup?
The Best Taco Soup Begins with the Best Ingredients
- Ground beef.
- Cans! Diced tomatoes, green chilis, black beans.
- Homemade taco seasoning.
- Frozen corn. We talked about this one already, but to reiterate: frozen food can be a wonderful thing
- Bell peppers!
How many calories are in a bowl of taco soup?
Total Calories : 265
Total Fat : 5 g
Saturated Fat : 2 g
Cholesterol : 28 mg
How long does taco soup last in the refrigerator?
about one week
Storage: Taco soup will last for about one week in the fridge, though you can also freeze it! Store in individual portions in an airtight container or freezer-safe baggie. When ready to eat, simply reheat in the microwave or on the stove.
What goes with taco chicken?
8 Tasty Sides for Tacos
Chips and Salsa.
Jicama with Mango Slaw.
Mexican Black Beans.
Mexican Sweet Potatoes.
Elote (Mexican Street Corn)
What tastes good on a taco?
If you want to keep it classic, the best taco toppings are cheese, pico de gallo, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream. But you can also add in caramelized onions, jalepenos, green chiles, beans, and more!
What can I put in my tacos?
Cilantro Lime Rice.
Shiitake Walnut Taco Meat.
Jackfruit Taco Filling.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
What sauce is good with tacos?
The BEST Taco Sauces
Chipotle Crema + Sweet Potato Tacos.
Cilantro Lime Crema + Cauliflower Tacos.
Chipotle Salsa + Steak Tacos.
Mango Salsa + Carnitas Tacos.
Avocado Crema + Fish Taco Bowls.
What type of food is tacos?
Tacos are a traditional Mexican dish and there are many different types to choose from. The dish consists of a small wheat or corn tortilla which can be topped with a variety of fillings from pork to beef to chicken or seafood.
Course : Dinner
Cuisine : Mexican
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 20 minutes
Total Time : 30 minutes
Servings : 8 servings
Calories : 301 kcal
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed, 15 ounces
- 1 can pinto beans drained and rinsed, 15 ounces
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes drained, 14.5 ounces
- 1 can sweet corn drained, 14.5 ounces
- 1 can white chicken breast drained, 12.5 ounces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 10.75 ounces
- 1 can green enchilada sauce 10 ounces
- 1 can chicken broth 14 ounces
- 1 oz taco seasoning I prefer McCormick mild taco seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then reduce heat and let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Also know more about Soup of 7 Can Chicken Tortilla:how to make